Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Project 365, Here I Come.

1/365 1/1/2011 Back Home to Start A New Year

Our New Year's Eve was spent in an airplane, about to land in the Houston airport, with the flight attendant counting down to midnight, fireworks going off below us ALL over the city, and then Auld Lang Syne played over the PA system at the stroke of midnight. ...You couldn't plan a more magical moment!
By the time I got home, after more than 24 hours of traveling, I had no energy to unpack anything. Woke up this morning to start my year with this.

This year, I have decided to be serious about a 365 project. One pic a day for an entire year. I have been thinking about this for a while and it's about time to jump in. This blog will not feature all the photos from every single day (those can be found on my Flickr photo stream-link to the right) but any photos posted here will probably be part of that project.

So it begins...

1/365 1/1/2011: The Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails