Friday, February 4, 2011

January Collage

January is in the books.



365/2011: January Collage

It feels great to complete one month of my first 365 project. I'm happy that I was disciplined enough not only to take photos every single day, but to also review the photos, do any post processing needed and post to my Flickr group the same day without letting it all pile up.

The support was great. My biggest thanks and credit goes to my wife, Gretchen, who would patiently review all my daily photos and give me her invaluable feedback. Many days I thought I did not have one decent photo to post, but her keen eye, excellent feedback and her encouragement helped me see the photos from a different point of view. I am very thankful for that.

I would definitely not be able to get this far without all the friends on Flickr whom I never met. Their comments and feedback, along with their awesome creativity with their own photos is the fuel that keeps me going and gets me excited all over again every day .


Here's to 11 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails