Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Cyclist in "Topaz Adjust"

The Cyclist Who Came From The Fog )Topaz Adjust Test)

A few weeks ago, I attended a meet up where photographers shared their latest photos. One photographer made a comment that he runs a lot of his photos through Topaz Adjust to enhance details. His pictures did not look over processed (which I like) so I was interested in researching this Photoshop plugin. I just downloaded it and started playing with it. I had only a few minutes so I used the "I feel lucky" option for automatic adjustments and then did some very small tweaks on it. I can see the potential there (see the original in the previous post). Looks like there are tons of options and features that I will have to explore in the coming days to take full advantage of it (without over processing. This picture was an exception). Check it out if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails