Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just Do It!

16/365
Just Do It!


Up until about 4 years ago (probably a bit more), I was very strict about my daily workout. Then, life happened. Back to back medical procedures then recovery, followed by a month of travel and other stuff (basically three months of complete suspension) threw a wrench in my routine that I couldn't get over. A new work assignment with much bigger responsibility and work load did not help either. Being initially fit gave me a false sense of confidence. "I need to do this, but I don't need to do right now". It took a long time (and many pounds) to get back to being serious about this.



It's been a few weeks. I'm still easing in. My routines are not even close to how rigorous they used to be. I'm looking forward to getting closer to that level, although being older does not help.



It's important not to worry about the results this early. The important thing is to stay the course.



Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails